- FRIDAY, January 17
- 10:00 – 11:00 AM classroom setting
- Lead by Rich Bartlett
- January 17 Topic – How to Send a Video to a Family Member or Friend Using the Internet
- December 20 Topic – Making Holiday Labels
- November 15 Topic – Text Messaging
- October 18 Topic – PowerPoint / Sway
- September 20 Topic – How to use One-Note to research an event or purchase.
- August 16 Topic – How to set up a computer filing system.
- July 19 Topic – To learn a new skill or review an old skill.
- June 21 Topic – Open Forum
- May 17 Topic – PUBLISHER!!
- April 19 Topic – Digital Cameras
- March 2019 – NO Class/lack of available space
- February 15 Topic – Senior Center Online capabilities.
- January 18 Topic – What is Streaming?
- Dec. 21 Topic – How to get started with Facebook?
The topic focus is on what the computer can do for you and how to get the computer work for you. Please bring your computer questions, problems, how-to or issues to share with others. Together we can figure out what might work or at least next steps.
For more detail: click here.