03 Mar December 2018 – Stress
December 2018 – Stress
While most of us enjoy the holiday season, we have to be aware if the STRESS in can cause. The rush of parties, gift shopping, and decorating can be overwhelming! Here are some tips for overcoming stress and depression during the Holidays.
- Keep Realistic Expectations
- Learn to say NO
- Laugh. Laughter is the best medicineGet enough sleep
- Start new traditions or stick with the old ones
- Get enough sunlight and exercise
- Limit your alcohol intake
- Delegate responsibilities
- Don’t pay for everything
- Keep your eating habits healthy
Have a happy, stress free, healthy, Holiday Season!