Prairie Kitchen Cooking Club
The UW Dept. of Family Medicine & Community Health, the Badger Prairie Needs Network, and the Verona Senior Center invite you to cook healthy, delicious meals with local UW Health Physicians and Dietitian Kara Hoerr.
- Space is limited!
- To register for either the Tuesday or Friday session, please call Verona Senior Center at (608) 845-7471.
- $40/person fee is due at the first class.
- Please bring your own apron & containers for leftovers.
- All classes are held from 10 -11:30 a.m. at
- The Prairie Kitchen, 1200 E. Verona Ave.
- Tuesday, July 9 & Friday, July 12
Gnocchi & Chicken Sausage Vegetable Skillet, Creamy Cucumber Salad, Blueberry Almond Crisp