13 Jan Jan 2020 – Friends of Verona – Board Message & Goals
The Friends of the Verona Senior Center Board would like to let you know what we have been doing and plan to do in 2020.
Our January meeting was very successful as we have:
- Approved $2,400 to the Senior Center for Programs in 2020
- Approved $2,000 to the Senior Center for Entertainment
- Approved a Club 108 computer purchase with the funds donated specifically for Club 108
- Approved the purchase of a tablet
Presently we have two goals for 2020:
- Purchase a computer for patron usage.
- Created a specific fundraiser to raise the necessary funds to purchase a treadmill
We will be providing monthly updates as to how we are doing with our goals and if we add additional goals.
If you would like to recommend anything to the board, please feel free to contact any member on the board.