03 Mar July 2018 – Stay Hydrated
July – Stay Hydrated
Happy Safe Summer! It is important to stay hydrated. Here are just a few reasons why you should drink more water!
- Water increases energy and relieves fatigue. Your brain is mostly water and water helps you to think, stay focused, concentrate, and be more alert. Start your day with a full glass of water!
- It will also help your metabolism and boost your mood!
- It promotes weight loss by reducing eating intake and removes by-products of fat.
- It flushes out toxins. It gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTIs.
- Water improves skin complexion. Our skin is the largest organ in our body. By drinking water, the color and texture of your skin improves by building new cells.
- Water boosts your immune system and various research says staying hydrated can reduce the risk of colon and bladder cancer. It also helps fight against flu and some heart problems.
- Water prevents headaches, joint and muscle pain.
- Eating more fruit and vegetables will also help with your water intake.
Be good to yourself and feed your body. Water is essential for the proper circulation of nutrients in the body.