26 Jun Opening Guidelines for Verona Senior Center on July 6th
Posted at 12:42h in Featured
Things will look different at the Senior Center as we slowly move forward. Starting Monday, July 6th we will be open by appointment only. We will have very limited in-house programming. We ask that you call 845-7471 and make an appointment before coming to the Center. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we safely begin to reopen.
Changes to expect:
- Face masks that cover nose and mouth are highly encouraged.
- We ask that you practice six feet of social distancing while at the Senior Center. Colored markers will be used to indicate six feet.
- We will be utilizing only the Main Room at this time, except for Foot Care appointments.
- Staff will be available by appointment, either Zoom or phone. Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks when we are outside of our offices.
- There will be a new protective barrier at the reception desk.
- We will continue using the scanner to check in, but you will not need to touch the screen, only swipe your card.
- There will be no refreshments or food available. Water bottles are available for purchase for 50 cents.
- Virtual programming will continue; see our Chronicle for more information.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time!
Senior Center Staff