Say “hello” to our Case Managers!
Case Management is a no-fee service the Senior Center provides to City of Verona residents. Julie is available to meet with you at the Senior Center or in your home to answer your questions and provide resources or referrals for:
- Personal or home care services
- Services available when transitioning from nursing care to home
- Exercise and social activities at the Senior Center
- Benefits and insurance, including Medicare
- Advocacy and assistance navigating Federal, State and County benefit programs
- Utility assistance
- Caregiver resources and support
- Elder abuse and neglect
Reminder that Medicare Part D open enrollment begins in mid-October through the beginning of December. Call early to make appointments for assistance.