Have you made a plan on how you will vote in the Tuesday, November 8, 2022, election? Now is the time to Set Your Plan so your vote will be counted!
*Check your registration status at www.myvote.wi.gov If you need to update your address, you can do so online or directly with the Verona City Clerk’s office.
*Research candidates and other issues on the ballot by reviewing the Dane County League of Women Voters Candidates Answers as well as stories in local news outlets.
*Request a ride from the Verona Area Senior Center for Election Day or to return your completed absentee ballot to City Hall before the election.
* Take a photo identification with you if you are voting in person.
* Early voting will be available at Verona City Hall (111 Lincoln Street) on the following dates:
• Tuesday, October 25th – Friday, October 28th, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
• Monday, October 31st – Thursday, November 3rd, 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• Friday, November 4th, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
* Early voting will be available at the Verona Public Library (500 Silent Street) on the following dates:
• Wednesday, October 26th, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• Saturday, October 29th, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• Sunday, October 30th, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Wednesday, November 2nd, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Any questions, call the Verona City Clerk’s ofce at 608-845-6495.
Please stop by the front desk to get your picture taken. Your picture will be added to and used exclusively for Schedules Plus, our membership software.
When: Monday through Friday
Time: 9 AM – 3 PM
Where: Senior Center front desk
Why: To help us serve you better
Check out this website to sign up online: https://schedulesplus.com/verona/kiosk/
Check out the YouTube video below to learn how to sign up for events online.
Please sign in for all programs, classes, activities and events you attend. Your input helps us plan and fund for programs and services.
If you don’t have a scan card, we will be happy to make one.
If you would like to be added to our email list for updates on classes, activities or events such as class cancellations or event changes, please email Alasa at email@example.com .
Your information is not shared with any outside sources. Please feel free to ask any questions at any time. We are happy to help!
Schedules Plus is our new software program. We have been using it since January 1, 2018 to track our program activities, classes and events. Some of you may have noticed the new check-in screen at the front desk. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement this new system. We have been very happy with Schedules Plus and its many capabilities.
Please feel free to ask any questions at any time. We are happy to help!