RSVP Rides to Medical Appointments
Need a ride to get your vaccine?
If you are 65+ and have exhausted all options and still need a ride to get your vaccine, please call NewBridge Madison for a free ride at 608-512-0000, ext. 3.
Older adults who live independently are eligible.
Need a ride to a medical appointment outside of Verona?
Call case manager, Julie Larson at 608-848-0440.
RSVP volunteers take people to medical and social appointments outside of Verona.
To arrange transportation to medical appointments outside of Verona, please:
Call at least 3 business days days in advance & for Monday rides, call by Wednesday.
- Riders must be able to get in & out of a passenger car without assistance.
- Donations should be made to RSVP. Drivers cannot accept tips.
- If you must cancel, please call 608-845-7471 as soon as possible so the driver can help others.
- If you have not had a ride with RSVP before, there is an intake form that will need to be filled out first. Case Managers are happy to assist with this.
- Must live independently or be a veteran. If you live in an assisted living facility, please talk to your facility director. (Veteran’s may be any age, but cannot have medical assistance.)