Posted 4/23/2018 – verified 9/20/18
Senior Transportation in Verona
Low-cost transportation details:
- Monday-Friday, 10 AM – 2:30 PM
- Wednesday rides are limited to Miller’s Grocery Store, and trips to the Senior Center for lunch or nurse visits.
- The van is wheelchair accessible
- Riders must be City of Verona residents
- Maximum of 2 stops per person/per trip
- Round trip to the Senior Center $1.00
- Round trip to other Verona sites $2.00
- Please pay the van driver directly.
Please call 845-7471 by NOON the day before to schedule your ride!
Call by noon on Friday for Monday rides.