24 Jun “Stay at Home” Fun
What a crazy 2020 so far! I’m sure you have found a lot of activities to keep you busy these last few months. Here are some of the activities my husband Chuck and I did for fun during the “stay at home” order.
- Waving at cars from our driveway on a brisk spring day
- Jump Around with the UW Band at 3:00 p.m. on a Saturday afternoon
- Baking a cake with our granddaughter
- Painting DIY signs on a rainy Sunday with my daughter and granddaughter
- Going on walks with our good friends, then social distancing in our driveway afterwards
- Visiting my 100 year old second cousin Edna in Monroe by phone and window
I personally also learned some new technology that was really out of my comfort zone. I used ZOOM for meetings and book club, streamed movies and even learned virtual school with my
granddaughter’s help. But hey…I did it and it wasn’t that hard after all! Let us know some of the fun activities you did while staying at home.
Jan Paul, Program Assistant